Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: November 13th, 2023
Please read the following sections below before placing an order with Dino’s Corvette Salvage. The sections outline terms and conditions that must be accepted prior to ordering.
Conditions of Use Limited Warranty
Please note that Dino’s Corvette Salvage will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from delays, failures, or consequential damage. We will not be responsible for any labor, transportation, or other charges incurred while replacing or repairing a defective item. Please be aware that Dino’s Corvette Salvage does not take responsibility for any consequences resulting from installation on Corvettes that operate beyond U.S. speed limits.
Exchange & Refund Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return the item within 30 days for an exchange or store credit. However, please note that if you return an item for store credit, it will incur a 25% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable. The buyer will not have to pay for return shipping charges in case of defective items. Please note that all aftermarket part purchases are final and non-returnable. Returns for buyer’s remorse will not be accepted. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, but management can issue refunds if an exchange or in-store credit is not possible. If you have any concerns or questions, please get in touch with our Customer Service Department at (888) 467-8388 or open a Support Ticket. We are always here to assist you!
The Used Parts Process
The Corvette Salvage Crew strives to deliver quality, used parts to our customers. To make this possible, we have designed a systematic approach which handles all orders by the time they are received. This allows the oldest orders to have priority over the newest to prevent lengthy delivery times. There will be a 1 to 5 business day processing time when ordering a used part from our facility. During this time, the Corvette Salvage Crew is doing the following:
- Upon receiving an order, a Crew Member uses our lot system to search over 4 acres of land, within hundreds of cars, for the used part that was ordered.
- Once the part is found, it is removed from the vehicle and taken to the inspection department.
- While in the inspection phase, the part is cleaned, graded, and tested. (This is where the quality portion of our used parts business comes into play. This step typically takes the longest. If the original part does not pass inspection here, we restart the process to find another quality, used part.)
- After the inspection phase, the used part is transferred to the shipping department to get packaged and labeled.
- At this point, a Crew Member will look at USPS and UPS delivery times to determine which method will get the part to the customer the FASTEST. Regardless of the shipping method chosen at checkout, the FASTEST method will be selected, and the package will wait on the shipping dock until either USPS or UPS picks it up.
This process can take 1 to 5 business days, depending on the circumstances. We appreciate your patience during this time. If, after five business days have passed, you have questions about your order, you can submit an Order Ticket. Due to the high volume of tickets we receive, if your order is within the 1 to 5 business day processing time, any tickets opened regarding order status will be immediately closed. This allows us to work more efficiently and offload the workflow to deliver more used parts to our customers. As always, we appreciate your business and have ultimately designed this system to benefit the customer.
The New Parts Process
At Dino’s Corvette Salvage, we are committed to providing our customers with quality, new parts on time. To achieve this, we have implemented a systematic approach for new part orders that prioritizes older orders to prevent delivery delays. However, please note that processing orders containing new parts may take up to 10 business days. If your order is within this processing time, we kindly request that you refrain from submitting any order status inquiries.
We understand that waiting for your order can be frustrating, but we appreciate your patience and assure you that our system is designed to benefit our customers. If you have any questions or concerns about your new part order after the 10-day processing time has passed, please feel free to submit an Order Ticket, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for choosing Corvette Salvage Crew as your parts provider.
Dino’s Corvette Salvage works daily to ensure our pricing method is accurate. Because of the constant flux in the parts market, Dino’s Corvette Salvage reserves the right to:
- Correct any errors in pricing or descriptions (even after an order is accepted).
- Cancel or refuse any order based on an incorrect price or description.
Sale and clearance pricing is limited to stock on hand and can be discontinued anytime. Adding an item to your cart does not guarantee the price, and it may change while in your cart. When an item goes out of stock, we remove the item from our website as soon as possible. Sometimes, there may be a slight delay. We will notify you if you’ve ordered an unavailable item. Some items come back in stock, while others are closeouts and are gone forever.
Core Charge Policy
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- Sixty days after purchasing the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused.
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. Return shipment will be at the customer’s expense if a part is deemed not rebuildable.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466
To start the Core Refund Process and Submit A Core, visit https://corvettesalvage.com/core/.
Promotions, Specials & Discounts
Promotions, specials, and discounts are for a limited time only. Dino’s Corvette Salvage reserves the right to end any promotion, special, or discount without prior notice.
Discounts applied to products from Corvette Salvage appear in the shopping cart. Discounts do not apply to the following:
- Special Order Parts
- Wholesale Accounts
Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, including ‘free’ offers. All orders are subject to verification. Discounts are not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other discounts. Other exceptions may apply.
Dino’s Corvette Salvage charges sales tax on orders per state and local tax laws. Dino’s Corvette Salvage has a business “presence” in Mississippi; therefore, we must charge sales tax to all orders placed with a delivery destination within Mississippi.
Shipping offers appear at checkout. Free shipping applies to UPS Ground (standard) shipping and is available for select products only. To qualify, your order must be shipped within the continental United States, and the purchase total must equal or exceed the minimum amount specified. Orders will ship when the entire order is ready. Normal shipping fees will apply to products not included in the promotion. Oversize shipments are subject to additional charges. Void where prohibited.