C6 Corvette Stainless Steel Door Sill Plate Set with Carbon Fiber Grand Sport Inlay
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
This part is a new, reproduction C6 Stainless Steel Door Sill Plate Set with Carbon Fiber Grand Sport Inlay which can be installed on any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
This C6 New Stainless Steel Door Sill Plate Set with Carbon Fiber Grand Sport Inlay is designed to fit the lower outer door sill area of 2005 to 2013 Corvette models. Each plate features a 100% stainless steel construction with a polished base and brushed trim around a carbon fiber Corvette script inlay. Each set includes both the Driver-Side and Passenger-Side plates along with the 3M adhesive backing for easy no modification, peel-and-stick installation.
- Officially Licensed by General Motors
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- Brushed Finish with Laser Cut “Corvette” Script
- Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Guaranteed Not to Tarnish, Fade or Rust
- Laser Cut for Precise Fit and Finish
- Easy Peel-and-Stick Installation
- Sold as a 2-Piece Set
- Made in USA
NOTE: This is a permanent installation and the new door sill plates cannot be removed without damaging the part. Your car will not be damaged in any way. These plates also come with a protective liner. Do not remove the liner until step 4.
- Clean the surface of the door sill with soap and water and then with household isopropyl alcohol.
- Wipe the same area with the provided adhesive promoter. This promoter will guarantee a good, permanent bond.
- When you are satisfied with the fit, remove the red liner from the attachment tape. Reposition the new door sill plate and press firmly. (It is very important that you slowly insert the plates into place. The attachment tape is very strong. Be sure to make a couple of test fits before removing the red liner. You only have one shot at getting it correct, so work slowly!
- Once in place, remove the protective liner.
- Repeat the above steps for the opposite door sill plate.
Other Part Numbers: 041052, 650-513
There are no reviews yet.