C5 Rebuilt Blue Acrylic (Glass) Targa Top Assembly
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
This part is a rebuilt C5 Blue Acrylic (Glass) Targa Top Assembly which can be installed on any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
50th Anniversary Edition, 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car, Base
NOTE: This quality reproduction of the original glass top uses 3M acrylic and all GM hardware. The top comes in a blue tint and includes a factory hard coating to resist scratches.
These newly refurbished blue transparent roofs are manufactured to factory specs and utilize GM frames and hardware, new weatherstripping, new edge trim channels, and a DOT approved hard-coated acrylic lens.
- Factory-equivalent, Abrasion-resistant SAR (Super Abrasion Resistant) Hard Coated Lens
- New Gaskets
- DOT Stamped and Approved (Important for Certain State Inspections)
- Completely Reconditioned GM Frame
- Built to GM Specs
- Lifetime Warranty Against Panel Separation
- New Factory Style Edge Trim (Not Plastic like some Aftermarket Roofs)
- New Weatherstripping
- All Hardware Thoroughly Inspected
C5 Targa Top (Removable Roof) Types
C5 Corvette Targa Tops come in two styles:
- Fiberglass Targa Top – painted to match the exterior color of the car.
- Glass (Acrylic Transparent) Targa Top – tinted with a blue (24S) tint as shown below.
GM Part Numbers: 12370935, 10252803, 10401722, 10268019
There are no reviews yet.