C5 Corvette Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor and Harness
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
This part is a new, aftermarket C5 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor and Harness which can be installed on any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
50th Anniversary Edition, 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car, Base, Z06
Base, Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
C5 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor and Harness Features:
- OE Grade connectors for fast and easy plug & play installation.
- OE fit, finish, function and appearance once installed.
- Includes instructions and installation tool for use with OE fasteners.
- Maintains same throttle response as OE.
- Replaces a failed APP Sensor with a new part instead of used or “refurbished.”
- Solves problem of failing APP Sensor causing car to enter “limp mode.”
- Eliminates P1275, P1280 and P1285 DTC Error Codes from failing APP Sensors.
- Works with all LS1/LS6 Corvettes with a 9 Pin APP Sensor.
- Allows users to replace only the sensor, not the whole pedal assembly.
- Made in the USA!
NOTE: This C5 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor and Harness bundle includes a new sensor, adapter harness and installation tool.
GM Part Numbers: 12565643, 25315930, 25177566, 25163280