C5 Corvette CD Changer Rebuilding Service
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
This is a rebuilding service for a C5 CD Changer which can be installed in any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
50th Anniversary Edition, 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car, Base, Z06
Base, Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
NOTE: Damaged or improperly serviced units may require additional charges.
This C5 Corvette CD Changer Rebuilding Service includes the following:
- Repair of the CD Jamming Issue
- Repair of the Cartridge Ejection Issue
- Installation of a new CD Unit
- All Mechanisms are Cleaned and Lubricated
- All Components are Tested and Aligned
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (For more information about our Limited Warranties, visit the Terms & Conditions page.)
GM Part Numbers:
1997 to 2004 CD Player
25685332, 12462980, 16220776
1997 to 2004 CD Cartridge
25678545, 16185621, 12463346
Core Return Disclaimer
The following has been pulled from our Terms & Conditions.
CORE CHARGE POLICY
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466
Jay Tischfield (verified owner) –
Professional service rendered promptly with telephone and email updates. Changer works well. It was returned with the suggestion that it not be mounted vertically, but horizontally, but no instructions that make sense for a C5 convertible. No giant deal, Dino’s is the real deal.
5252 (verified owner) –
Service was quick and communication was excellent!
Bill Spencer (verified owner) –
I called Dino for a replacement Trunk Mounted 12 CD changer and cartridge. He walked me through the process and sent me a great unit that worked perfectly when I installed it. He was honest and was customer oriented. I would highly recommend Dino for any Corvette Parts needed I have his phone number and address and I am sure will be doing business with him again.