C5 Corvette A/C Climate Control Panel Rebuilding Service
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
This is a rebuilding service offered by Corvette Salvage for a C5 A/C Climate Control Panel which can be installed in any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
50th Anniversary Edition, 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car, Base, Z06
Base, Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
This C5 A/C Climate Control Panel rebuilding service will do the following:
- Restore the climate control panel back to factory specifications.
- Fix the electronic heater/ac control panel no longer displaying a readout.
- Fix all back lighting and dimming LED display issues caused from failed solder joints and burnt out incandescent backlit bulbs.
NOTE: This C5 A/C Climate Control Panel rebuilding service will not be able to repair a non-functioning/shorted logic board.
What is a Climate Control Panel?
The climate control panel is the command center of the A/C system. It is housed in the dash and sends all necessary commands to begin the cooling or heating process. It features a combination of buttons, dials, and/or knobs.
GM Part Numbers: 10345293, 09380441, 9380441, 10436062, 19329964, 16254311, 09352181, 9352181, 16266031
Core Return Disclaimer
The following has been pulled from our Terms & Conditions.
CORE CHARGE POLICY
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466
PAULINE LALIBERTE (verified owner) –
love Dino’s, they did whatever it took to find our right part, will use them in the future if we need any more parts.
Chuck Rains (verified owner) –
the right part, thanks
Jerry Green (verified owner) –
Dino’s is a great place to do business with. The rebuilt HVAC control panel lights up and works great now. After getting the runaround from another parts place (Starts with an E) Dino’s was like the difference between night and day.