C4 Corvette Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Rebuilding Service
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
This is a rebuilding service offered by Corvette Salvage for a C4 Brake Pressure Modulator Valve which can be installed on any of the following Corvette models:
Body & Trim
40th Anniversary Edition, Base, ZR-1
This C4 Brake Pressure Modulator Valve Rebuilding Service will include the following:
- Rebuilt Electric 12 Volt Motor
- Cleaned and Reseated Valves
- New O-Rings Installed
- New Stainless Steel Valve Springs Installed
- Bench Testing of the Valves
The Corvette Salvage Crew has written a guide with necessary steps that must be performed BEFORE installing the rebuilt Brake Pressure Modulator Valve. Failure to follow these steps will result in a voided warranty for your unit.
GM Part Number: 12516323
Bosch Part Numbers: 265212001, 464533648
C4 Brake Pressure Modulator Valve 1992-1995 Warranty Coverage Policy
(This Warranty Coverage Policy only applies to customer’s who purchased the additional 6 month, 1 year, 2 year or 5 year warranty option at the time of the rebuilding service purchase.)
This product warranty shall be the exclusive remedy for the following defects or failures:
- Electric Motor Failure
- Solenoid Failure
This product warranty does not cover the two relays attached to the Brake Pressure Modulator Valve.
NOTE: Failure to follow the C4 Corvette Brake System Cleaning Guide BEFORE product installation will result in a voided warranty. To view the cleaning guide, click here.
When submitting a warranty claim, the Brake Pressure Modulator Valve must contain a defect in workmanship or material. The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear; damage due to environmental conditions including rain, snow, hail, salt, or natural disasters; damage due to accident or collision; or damage caused by other faulty parts.
The Brake Pressure Modulator Valve must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. Damage caused as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
If something goes wrong with your unit, please submit a Warranty Help Ticket by clicking here. Please note, when submitting a claim the customer is responsible for all shipping costs. (The estimated shipping cost to have a Brake Pressure Modulator Valve shipped ONE way within the continental United States is $25.00. This results in a minimum potential shipping cost of $50.00.)
General Warranty Limitations
The following provisions apply:
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales invoice.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.
We do not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions, or exclusions of this warranty. If any provision of this warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in this C4 Brake Pressure Modulator Valve 1992-1995 Warranty Coverage Policy are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
Core Return Disclaimer
The following has been pulled from our Terms & Conditions.
CORE CHARGE POLICY
Corvette Salvage requires a core charge deposit when specific used and rebuilt parts are purchased. When purchasing an item with a core charge attached to it, the following two conditions must be satisfied for the core charge deposit to be returned:
- 60 days from the purchase of the original item, the original core must be returned to the Corvette Salvage facility. Shipping costs for core returns are the customer’s responsibility. Cost Of Delivery or Postage Due packages will be refused
- The returned core must pass rebuilding inspection tests. Corvette Salvage reserves the right to determine if a part is rebuildable. If a part is deemed not rebuildable, return shipment will be at customer expense.
Core returns can be shipped to the following address:
Dino’s Corvette Salvage, LLC
3545 Hwy 43 North
Picayune, MS 39466