The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in the C7 Corvette is a handy tool that keeps tabs on your tire pressure, helping to maintain top driving performance and fuel economy. If your Corvette’s dashboard shows the TPMS warning light after changing a tire or sensor, here’s a quick guide to reset it:
- Start your Corvette to power up the system. (Make sure it is not in ACC mode.)
- Scroll to the Tire Pressure screen on the DIC using the controls on the steering wheel.
- Press and hold the SEL button until you hear two horn beeps. The TPMS will now be in learning mode.
- Drive for 10 minutes at or above 12 mph so the system can relearn the tire sensors.
- After the drive, the tire pressures will show on the display, and a final horn beep when you turn the engine off means the reset is done.
This easy reset keeps your Corvette’s TPMS accurate and your ride safe.
This part is a new GM C7 Low Tire Pressure Sensor, which can be installed on a 2014 to 2019 Corvette.