The 2020 Corvette includes the following three interior trim levels: 1LT, 2LT and 3LT. The features of each are discussed below.
1LT Interior Trim Features
Starting at $59,995, the 1LT is the entry level trim package and is intended for driving purists who want the lightest Stingray possible, but one that’s still well equipped. This trim level is only available with a Jet Black, Sky Cool Gray or Adrenaline Red interior.
- 6.2L Small Block V-8 LT2 engine, producing an SAE-rated 490 horsepower (365 kW) and 465 lb-ft of torque (630 Nm).
- 8-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters.
- 8-way power GT1 seats with Mulan leather.
- Removable body-color roof panel.
- Front and rear E-boost assisted disc brakes with Brembo four-piston/twopiece front calipers and four-piston/monoblock rear calipers.
- Michelin Pilot Sport ALS run-flat performance all-season tires with tire pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Traction control with active handling and launch control.
- Keyless access with push-button start.
- Driver mode selector (Tour, Sport, Track, Weather, MyMode and Z-Mode).
- Dual-zone electronic climate control.
- Capless fueling.
- Cruise control.
- Dual power remote heated sport mirrors.
- Central locking interior storage – glove box / console.
- HD Rear Vision Camera and Rear Park Assist.
- Power pull-down hatch.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt and telescoping functionality.
- Bose 10-speaker premium sound system with 3-month Sirius XM free trial.
- 8-in diagonal color touch screen with Chevrolet’s latest infotainment system.
- 12-in configurable color cluster display.
- One-touch bluetooth pairing through Near Field Communication.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities.
- Steering wheel controls.
- OnStar one month trial.
- Power window express up/down.
- LED lighting with automatic headlamps.
- Cabin air filtration.
2LT Interior Trim Features
Starting at $67,295, the 2LT is an upgrade from the 1LT and adds a number of comfort and convenience features along with color-keyed interior options. This trim level includes most of the standard content on the 1LT plus the following:
- Full color head-up display.
- Power lumbar and wing seat adjustment.
- Wireless phone charging.
- Heated and ventilated seats.
- Heated steering wheel.
- Bose 14-speaker Performance Series audio system.
- Navigation with traffic.
- Performance Data Recorder.
- Universal Home Remote.
- Power folding mirrors.
- Rear Camera Mirror with auto-dimming.
- Driver and passenger side Seat memory package.
- Front Curb View Camera.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with one-year subscription.
- Side Blind Zone Alert.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- Advanced theft deterrent system.
- Parcel nets.
The 2LT trim level is only available with a Jet Black, Sky Cool Gray, Adrenaline Red or Natural colored interior.
3LT Interior Trim Features
Finally, the 3LT (starting at $71, 945) is the utmost in luxury performance. It includes most of the standard content on the 1LT and 2LT trim levels, along with the following:
- GT2 seats with Napa and Mulan leather seating surfaces and carbon fiber trim.
- Custom leather-wrapped interior.
- Suede-wrapped upper interior trim.
- Leather-wrapped door panels.
The 3LT interior trim level has the most interior color combinations available, including Jet Black, Sky Cool Gray, Adrenaline Red, Natural, Natural Dipped, Morello Red, and Two-Tone Blue.
2020 Corvette Trim Package Brochure
Have something to add to this article? Comment below and let us know!